Subscribe To Our Feed

April 22, 2008

Why MGO Beta was delayed.

Now hear me out, I am usually an avid Playstation supporter but seriously, WHAT WAS KONAMI AND SONY THINKING!

I might be going out on a limb here but, if it was just the people who pre-ordered the collector's edition of MGS4 that got into the beta then everything would be fine. But some mentally challenged person decided to host the beta download right on the European Playstation Store. (Not that it matters, considering you can sign up for any type of account you want.)

If it wasn't for them the servers would be just fine instead of being blown to smithereens. And on a personal note I would be playing the beta instead of sitting here ranting.

All in all it was a stupid mistake. And I hope for their sake it doesn' t happen again. If anyone else agrees with me please stand up now and let out your rage.

/rant

No comments: