Subscribe To Our Feed

April 16, 2008

Metal Gear Online is now available

Yes its true.

It looks like even though the Playstation Store update is tomorrow, the MGO Beta is already available. I myself have a beta key and am going to start downloading it now. I will update this post later when I complete it to tell you how the whole process went.

Mini-Update: It is 741 MB.

Mini-Update: SWEET JESUS! WHERE ARE THE SERVERS, JAPAN?!
It has been ONE EXACT HOUR and its only gotten to 25%. Hold me.

FULL UPDATE: This will be my final update for this post. The next morning it took me about 20 minutes to go from 65% to 100%. There is already a patch available for download in HTTP or Bit torrent. I have yet to download these patches for the fact that Konami's servers are obliterated. When MGO Beta becomes available April 21st I'll give you all the details.

No comments: