Subscribe To Our Feed

April 11, 2008

Be still your beating hearts...

Hi. I'm Jayge. I'm actually unsure as to how to pronounce this, but I think I've settled on "Jay-ge". The "ge" being pronounced like the end of the word gauge. I pestered Keanu into letting me be an author here, although I'm completely unsure why. Although Josh may be the resident Sony-dick-rider, I myself am a rabid PSP fanboy, so expect us to share some of the fun. I own an Xbox 360, a Wii, and am looking into procuring a Playstation 3 (white, I like that model). I have no idea what I will actually be writing regularly, but don't worry, it'll be good. I promise. I have a Boy Scout in my basement. Ascot and all. He'll promise too.

2 comments:

Tha Pirateninja said...

You better be writing stuff you giga-cunt.

Anonymous said...

Heyyy!
I saw wat u did thar.