Subscribe To Our Feed

May 12, 2008

3 reasons why I would buy the Xbox 360


Every now and again as a gamer you have to ask yourself this question, "What's on the other side?" Well since most of the "CONSOLE WARS" stories are over and the internet isn't exploding about a recent Gametrailers (third party) comparison I decided to reflect on my console of choice and imagine what it would be like on the other side. Without further delay here are my top 3 reasons I would buy the Xbox 360.

3. Achievements/Gamerscore System
Now, I hate most highscore systems out there, but achievements are different. Even though most hardcore gamers make out to be so, achievements are emphasized as a way to get more out of your game, instead of a way to inflate your ego. Adding replay value to my games is more than enough of a reason to buy a 360.

2. In-Game Voice Chat
As you probably already know if you want to chat with your friends on PSN then be prepared to stop everything your doing to do so. Many people do not consider this a major flaw, but I do. It's just the way Xbox Live keeps you seamlessly connected with your friends that is moving the online industry forward.

1. All The Games I've Missed

There are three types of gamers, casuals, fanboys, and REAL gamers. If you are a real gamer then I trust you don't turn a blind eye to the opposing console's exclusives, I didn't. You would have to be a fool to say that the 360 did not have a strong line-up Winter 2007. Which is why this is my last reason. As I sit here and type I realize that I will never know what it feels like to sit down and enjoy the good qualities of the games, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, and Halo 3.

EDIT:
Hey thanks for the link Xbox 360 Information!

No comments: